| || ||1. Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation - Visit to ask for cooperation concerning the organization of the World Exhibition of Young People's Inventions, Tokyo, August 2004.
2. EPO Mission - Presentation of the EPO Patent Awareness Programme, Helmut Semmler, Public Relations and Mr. Axel Haefeker, Director Examination and Opposition.
3. EPO Mission - Interviews and Presentation Administrative staff for European Patent Grant Procedures for the EPO, Hotel Radisson, Sofia.
4. PECO Seminar: Bulgaria's Accession to the European Patent Convention, Sofia, Kempinski Hotel Zografski.
5. Working visit concerning the future cooperation with the International Development Law Institute, Rome, Italy.
6. Visit of Mr. Andrew Czajkowski, International Technical Cooperation, EPO.
7. Visit of the delegation from Industrial Property Protection Office of the Republic of Macedonia.
8. Mr. Mark Robinson in order to discuss Common Software problems and further technical cooperation at the BPO.
9. Visit of the EPO delegation in order to discuss accession and further technical cooperation.
10. EPO International Academy Seminar - Patents in electronics, computer technology and telecommunications and International Forum on protection of computer-related and business model inventions, EPO, Munich.
11. EPO International Academy Seminar - IP issues for governmental officials and information administrators, EPO, Munich.
12. Epoline - Annual Conference Nice 2002.
13. EPO International Academy Seminar - Information for Receiving Section, The Hague.
14. PATLIB 2002, Sicily.
15. EPO International Academy Seminar - The EPO: An inside view for new and future member states, EPO, Munich.
16. EPO International Academy Seminar - Search and examination with focus on physics, electricity, mechanics, EPO, Berlin.
17. WIPO Academy on Enforcement of IP rights, New Delhi, India.
18. Special seminar on IP rights for members of the judiciary dealing with IP rights cases, Paris and Geneva.
19. WIPOnet Regional Training Workshop for WIPOnet Focal Points of certain IP Offices, Geneva.
20. IP Digital Libraries Standards Workshop, Geneva.