Seminar "Intellectual Property for SMES-s" 14.-15.09.2004 (3 participants)
Seminar 19/2003 "The EPO: An inside view for new and future member states - Focus 2003 (2 participants)
PATLIB 2004 (4 participants) : library (4 participants)
EPIDOS 2004 Annual Conference (4 participants): library (3 participants)
Seminar 1/2003 "Search and examination of European patent (1 participant)
Seminar 8/2003 "Search and examination of patent application in biotechnology" (2 participants)
Seminar "Appeal procedure at the EPO" (1 participant)
Symposium „Managing IP rights in a knowledge-based society" (2 partipicants)
Seminar 3/2003 Search and examination in chemistry with focus on pharmaceutical" (1 participant)
Seminar Epoline" (2 partipicants)
Seminar 7/2003 "Search and examination of patent application in physics, electricity and mechanics" (1 participant)
Seminar 9/2003 "Search and examination of PCT applications" (2 participants)
Seminar „Searches of IP information from Internet and compact disks" (1 participant)
Seminar SE5b/2004 "Access to IP information and documentation on the Internet and on CD-ROM: library (1 participant) 21.06.-25.06.2004.
Public Symposium on Innovation Support 20.09.2004 21.09.2004: library (4 participants)
Seminar "Protection of IP " 30.11.- 01.12. 2004 OHIM, TAIEX, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and industry (2 participants)
1. Advanced English language learning courses (6 participants)
2. French language learning courses (19 participants)
3. Finnish language learning cources (1 participant)
4. Advanced computer courses (66 participants)
5. The Estonian Patent Office took part of the fair "Intellektika 2004", act with the exhibition
6. A seminar for SMEs in Tallinn on intellectual property protection, 14-15. Sept, in cooperation with WIPO and the Technical Assistance Information Exchange Office (TAIEX)
7. A symposium on innovation support, 20-21. Sept, in cooperation with EPO
1. Training course „Modern libraries in Finland" 13.05.2003 Helsinki (1 participant)
2. Training course „Modern library" 28.06.-05.07.2003 Germany (1 participant)
3. Seminar "Digital library and it's user" 15.10.2003 Tallinn, (1 participant)
Customer training activities of the Estonian Patent Library in 2004.
In 2002, the Estonian Patent Library opened a special computerized public room for industrial property information training courses. Also IP information users can work online here individually.
In 2002 the Estonian Patent Library began with special training courses for entrepreneurs, named "Use of the industrial property information in the product development" and included 30 hours.
In 2004 4 training courses concerning IP information were carried out among Estonian Inventors Association, 4 training courses among entrepreneurs, patent attorneys, librarians of public libraries, 7 one-day training courses among students. The subject matter of these courses is constantly revised and modified.
In 2004 the Estonian Patent Library also started a special one-day training course on industrial design.
The aim of these training days (length up to one day) and training courses (length up to 5 days) is to highlight the impact of the use of information concerning patents, trademarks and industrial designs and they are arranged in the library or in centres of enterpreneurship.